SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I LEAVE?

I'm going to get straight to the Moral Of My Story. I've Been In A Relationship with My Kids Father For Seven Years & We've Been Living Together For Six Years. Now He Is Ready To End Things , But He Want Us To Still Raise The Kids Under One Roof !!! I TRULY Understand Where He's Coming From. But I Know Myself, I Will Not Be Able To Be Truly Happy Knowing He's Talking To Someone Else Every Single Day& Putting His Time & Energy Into Someone Else & Not Me! In Order For Me To Be Happy I Have To Be Out Of His Space because I Won't Have Anything To Get Upset About. But At The Same Time I Don't Want the Kids Going Back &Forth From One House To Another. By the way I Am Currently Pregnant & We Already Have Two. So y'all can Imagine The Emotional Rollercoaster I Am On Right Now 😞😖 ANYONE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT WITH RESPECTFUL OPINIONS PLEASE!

50

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he's wanting to raise the kids under the same roof because 1. its cheaper, 2. He will still get to see the kids everyday, however you have to move out eventually it'll never work, what is he expecting when you meet someone else that he will move in so you all can be one big happy family? or vice versa- No, hell no. You two need to have your own space, for the sake of your kids and your next one.

• Lol I Don't Plan On Talking To Anyone Else Honestly , If It's Not Him Then I'm Okay& The Plan Is Not To Move The New Person In , He Will Just Be Moved On w out Them Living w one another. & Thanks Girl !!