Fallen for my ex-best friend. . .again!!!

So I met this girl last year, and after talking we grew close and I sorta liked her, but since she only saw me as a friend, I got over my feelings. Soon after, we became best friends who talked endlessly every day about anything and everything. We got closer and more attached to each other, but all of a sudden, she just stopped talking to me, ignoring my calls and texts for no apparent reason. I finally gave up and we grew apart, only saying hi when we run into each other. The other day her friend confided in me that she had fallen for me, and immediately all the feelings came back and I just can't stop thinking about her. The thing is, I just don't know if and how am going to talk to her about it or even if I should, considering what she did to me, because am still kinda mad at her for it and I don't wanna get hurt again. What do I do?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• The first thing you need to do is establish a relationship with me again. She may have shut you out, but that is not a reason to totally shut her out.

I suggest just trying to call her again, maybe see if you too just do something casual together and just hangout and catch up. Do not bring up your true feelings for her, she wouldn't be looking for that at the moment, instead it would mean a lot more for you guys to be friends. It's pointless in asking if she still has feelings for you when you haven't talked to her in a while.

And don't feel a need to quickly get back to that extreme friendship point you once had with her. It's going to be hard to get there for you and her. It will take time to get to where you both feel comfortable enough to be in a relationship with each other.

What Girls Said 2

• Would it be worth it? Even if you aren't together knowing that you said all that you could or maybe it'll turn out for the best and you two can live happily ever after. You won't know until you go for it. Simply put: Man up! Girls like me are tired of waiting.

• Ok, this could very easily backfire, but if she does like you, just kiss her. (Obviously not infront of anyone though..) If it doesn't backfire (which I hope it wouldn't..) then she's yours. :) Hopefully. There could still be that drama from whatever reason she stopped talking to you. :S

Good luck, and I hope this helped.

What Guys Said 1

• I would suggest trying to find out if she still likes you now; Maybe if you run into her somewhere and you would normally just say hey and keep going, try and stop and chat with her for a sec. You don't need to be like "Hey, yeah. Do you like me?" Just chat with her, find out how she's doing, start making friends with her again.

See how she responds to and interacts with you, let that help you to decide. Also watch her eyes, they will show her true feelings.