Last girlfriend left me in November out of nowhere. Then she dated a misogynistic jerk after me and got hurt. What did she see in him and not me?

Anonymous
My last girlfriend broke up with me before Thanksgiving. Prior to that she told me she loved me unconditionally and that I was it for her. She even told me I was the type of guy she always wanted to marry. Then she started pushing me away and a month later was telling me how annoying I was and accused me of using love to manipulate her and always making her miserable. She then broke it off with me. I was good to her. I always made time for her, took her on trips, cooked for her, and was there for her when her cat was sick. After me she got with a guy who is a misogynistic jerk. He always posts sexist memes on his Facebook and sees women as disposable second class citizens. He ended up hurting her and now she is alone. My question is, what did she see in him that I couldn't provide her? What would make her leave someone like me for someone like him?
+1 y
After reading some of the responses on here, I have realized in the future I need to allow only female responses. So thanks guys for acting like dickheads and making me feel worse than I already do. I hope you had fun trolling.
5
9