Anyone else feels like your past relationships really f***** you up?

Anonymous
My last relationship was almost four years, we went through many things, and we didn't end up very well, we broke up almost 9 months ago, and I just feel I'm not the same anymore, especially when it comes to relationships and interacting with the other gender, not that I stopped dating or even hooking up with other people, but I just feel like something inside is different now, like I know it's gonna be really hard for me to trust a guy the way I did before and that it's gonna be really difficult to be able to open up myself to someone, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to love again, it's like my feelings have been anaesthetized, that my heart is now cold as ice, I feel like my past relationship really fucked me up, emotionally speaking, anyone out there feels the same way? Do you wanna share your story or your opinion? Do you think there's a way out of this? Maybe it gets better in time? Thanks in advance
0
5