Ex posting things on Facebook to make me look bad. I don't understand.. why?

Anonymous
Basically he's the one that doesn't want to ever talk and work through our issues and whenever we did and he had to keep up with his end of it, it only lasts for about a week and then he starts getting mad and complain. It's a long situation to explain, but now that he ended it and have been showing interest in some girls he claimed that was never interested in and he is very determined and thinks that he actually talked and work out our situation where I have to constantly talk to him to the point it basically sounds like I'm nagging him. So he ended up breaking up with me and gave me a bunch of excuses. I was with him for 8 years and was engaged for one but then he decided now he's not happy and I drive him crazy. He's on Facebook throwing shade at me and trying to make me look like the bad one that never wanted to talk properly and work everything out. I have been with him when he had nothing and have put in a lot into that relationship where he's basically saying on Facebook that I am trash and never wanted to work anything out etc etc. I don't understand why he's going that and why he's trying to make me look bad... I guess I need more advice? Thanks.
0
1