Have you ever cheated?

Have you ever cheated on someone that you were in a committed relationship with?

• Yes
  • No
Select a gender to cast your vote:

43

Most Helpful Girl

• i haven't cheated on anyone in a committed relationship

What Guys Said 3

• I don't see the point in cheating, if your not satified in a relationship end it and look elsewhere, and if you are satisfied then there should be no reason to cheat

• a man needs variety.

• So you don't feel bad about it then?

• Why commit than?

• ? why not... better to be in a relationship you're getting sex out of than being alone...

• nope, couldn't have because I've never been in a relationship, not that I want to cheat, it's just that how can you cheat if you have never been in a relationship?

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, and it was a terrible mistake.. And I just couldn't believe what I did because I'd always make a promise to him that I'd never cheat or do anything to hurt him. And a few months later_ I broke my promise, and broke his heart & got my heart broken as well.. It was kind of like hitting 2 birds with one stone.. Not so good.. But now I'm with someone new, and superfluously faithful and devoted to the relationship.. :)

• I have never cheater and never will... I would never want to inflict so much pain on someone I love and care about! What's the point? You don't gain anything, you loose something! Terrible x

• I haven't, but my boyfriend of over 2 years has with me.

it happened early February this year. we have our ups and downs but things are getting better and he's not allowed to see or talk to the girl he did it with