How do I ask my ex boyfriend how he's doing?

I just ended things with my almost 1 year boyfriend. It's been a couple of weeks. His best friend told me that I should ask him how he's doing, Just cause it would make him feel better. I was gonna text him, but what should I say? I don't want to just say 'hey, how are you' because he's just gonna say 'good. You?' I need some suggestionssss please!

41

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't say anything. He's an ex and will never be friends

Most Helpful Girl

• Same situation. I've been there for about a month now. Don't do it! Just leave him be. It takes longer for guys to realize they've missed you. I suggest (like my friends suggested to me) not talking, face booking or texting. With time it gets easier and he may come around or he may not. Its only been two weeks and I know its hard. Just don't talk to him AT ALL. I don't mean to sound mean but you never know what he is actually thinking. He won't get his space he needs to realize that he misses you! Take care, time makes people realize the good and the bad. Best of luck!