How do I ask my ex boyfriend how he's doing?

I just ended things with my almost 1 year boyfriend. It's been a couple of weeks. His best friend told me that I should ask him how he's doing, Just cause it would make him feel better. I was gonna text him, but what should I say? I don't want to just say 'hey, how are you' because he's just gonna say 'good. You?' I need some suggestionssss please!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't say anything. He's an ex and will never be friends

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Same situation. I've been there for about a month now. Don't do it! Just leave him be. It takes longer for guys to realize they've missed you. I suggest (like my friends suggested to me) not talking, face booking or texting. With time it gets easier and he may come around or he may not. Its only been two weeks and I know its hard. Just don't talk to him AT ALL. I don't mean to sound mean but you never know what he is actually thinking. He won't get his space he needs to realize that he misses you! Take care, time makes people realize the good and the bad. Best of luck!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• Nothing. Leave him alone to deal with it. Hearing from you won't allow him to move on. It's not your job to help him through the break-up, he needs space from you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with the others. I'm sure it might ease your feelings of guilt to reach out to him, but his is obviously hurt and needs time away from you. It will just confuse him. My ex broke up with me and continued to speak to me and it was torture. Please give it time and only speak if it is for reconciliation. If you care about him, let him heal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you care how he's doing if you ended it? I hope you're not giving him false hope.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes