What should I do? I don't know if I was talking to someone crazy? don't know if I'm safe anymore?

Anonymous
I know I can get told off for this but I met a guy online. We never got the chance to meet yet but we talked for months and eventually swapped photos in the hopes of meeting. After a few more weeks of talking online he suddenly just stopped. After I kept contacting him I got one message from him that said 'it was necessary' and that was it. I've not heard from him since I'm guessing he's blocked my email and other social media contacts and he's just getting on with life. He told me he thinks he's fallen in love with me but now he acts like I'm invisible!
OK so I don't know if he's just a jerk or someone dangerous. He's got my picture and I'm not a person who has my photos up on social media. He's also got my address (and I've got his). Am I in danger now? He didn't se crazy but now he just stooped all contact I'm freaking out that he's this crazy weido who's fonba do something with my photo or come to my house or something. What should I do?
1
1