My ex is threatening to post fake nude pictures of me because I wouldn't sleep with him, what do I do?

Anonymous
My ex knew going into the relationship that I was a Catholic woman and didn't believe in sex outside of marriage, and he represented to me that he believed the same. However afterward we started dating he started really pressuring me to have sex. When that didn't work he started basically accusing me of sleeping with random men, coworkers and classmates and the like, basically any guy I interacted with he would accuse me of sleeping with them and say that's why I wouldn't sleep with him. Now he sent me some fake nude pictures of me and is threatening to post them publicly to show everyone "what a slut I am."

I'm doing my MA in teaching and if these get out it could really damage my job prospects. What do I do?
10
9