He broke up with me, how do I take him back? (please read the text I know its long by the way :( ?

Anonymous
this guy and I started our relationship for about 4 months ago and have been friends for about a year.
we were very good together and nothing was wrong everybody admired us, but suddenly out of nowhere he broke up with me and I'm still shocked.
a week before that he told me he was very busy with work and family stuff, he replied to my texts a little longer than usual but every time he apologized and he seemed really sorry about that and it was ok since he already told me he was going to be busy that week.
2 days ago we finally could make time to meet, everything was normal and we had slept together and we were cuddling then i realized he was thinking to something and he looked distracted i asked but he said he was just tired.
a few minutes after, he said "i have something to tell you please dont get mad, we can't be together anymore" i was really shocked and he said his parents are getting divorced and his sister and his mother aren't in a really good situation right now and he is the only one who can help them emotionally thats why he's been a little unavailable right now and he doesn't want me to get involved in this and he said he loved me and he didn't want to play with my heart.
his parents always had issues and
i think thats not the reason he left me, i texted him and asked whats the real reason and he said thats the real reason there isn't anything else!
what should i do? i want him back! :(
2
2