Best way to get over a Break up?

I'm literally dead inside and i keep crying because I really loved him and i still do only he does not like me any more. Help what should i do to get over it?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Stay busy and go outlet with friends. Try not to be alone in your own thoughts

Most Helpful Girl

• Hello Dixie. I've been going through the same thing myself, but Instead of a boyfriend it was someone I deeply cared about. It didn't work out and I was sad and angry with him and with myself. I thought about everything that was wrong about me, I tried to be happy when I wasn't, and I tried to push myself to forget the surge of my overwelming emotions. None of that helped me. then one morning I recieved an email from a blog that I've visited a few months ago. It's called Mark and Angel. They give great advice about letting go more than I can ever give to you. Please consider reading this in your time of healing. It might just be what you need right now. https://tinyurl.com/d2ulpyj :)

What Guys Said 3

• Just like others have said, keep busy. Time is the only thing that heals heart break. Avoid dating until you're 110% sure you're over the person. Otherwise you'll just end up hurting someone else.

• Find another guy
    Who cares 😶

• Junk food and netflix helps a bit

What Girls Said 3

• Focus on yourself and keep yourself busy. Let time take its course and help you heal. Try to keep yourself distracted and hang out with your friends. If you have there number or have them added on social media block and delete them. Keep yourself occupied as much as possible.

• Stay busy. Start a new project. Try to keep your mind occupied as much as possible.

• Let time heal you. It's hard, I know, but it's better off if you just give eachother some space to think and process everything. Focus on things you love to do and hang out with friends and try to get your mind off of him. I hope everything works out.