When was the last time you got rejected?

And how badly did it hurt?
Were you expecting it?
Were they in your league?

• Hours
  • Days
  • Weeks
    Vote C
  • Months
    Vote D
  • Years
    Vote E
  • Never
    Vote F

4446

What Girls Said 44

What Guys Said 46

• Months. Close to a year ago.

• Last time I got rejected was about 6 years ago.

• You mean like, by a girl?
    Never :p

• i can't remember.

• Weeks ago

• Rejection? What is that?

• irl never.
    here all the time

• Ahhh I need it was coming
    Yeah, kinda (even though I'm not a virgin)
    Not really, but she said she was busy with some stuff and couldn't be in a relationship right now.

Can I have my fedora now? (single and doesn't give a shit about mingling).

• Sorry, knew that was coming*

• Six years ago. Was led on by this girl for three weeks. She was my first kiss. She all of a sudden stopped talking to me after I asked her out. It hurt a lot and I sank into depression. My grades and social life suffered. Nothing has ever hurt as much as that rejection. I guess she was out of my league

• I has been years (because I have given up).
    How long did it hurt? Still does. Was never interested in anyone the way I was with her.
    Was she in my league? Not by a long shot... but then again, she had given guys a chance who were, in my own personal opinion, my level at best. And as I straight up told her, "I am prettier than your ex girlfriend," which she laughed about and admitted was true.

• never. all girls want my 12 inch c0ck ;)

• G - All the time :(

• February, i was hurt because i cared about her. Well, she brought it up and i knew she would say no yet i went ahead and told her, i told myself i've nothing to lose. My league? Well, i find her in my league but i think she sees herself out of my league. Heck i'm not a girl and i've straight hair, and she has curly one. I've dimples, and she doesn't have. Puberty wasn't nice to me (They told me i'll change when i turn 20), acne and shit you know. I wasn't exactly following the dating rules, like giving her space too to miss me, because i wasn't sure myself. But now? I regret not doing so.

• Never cause I never been bold enough to ask out a girl also cause I don't wanna be publicly humiliated

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more