Just found out the girl I like isn't ready for a relationship and now she's not really talking to me?

So I found out through a mutual friend that the girl I like and I have that she's not ready for a relationship. I guess she tends to get guys to like her and then backs off because she gets scared.. I really like this girl a lot. I know everyone is going to tell me to move on. But I don't really know what to do right now. I want to have a chance with this girl when she's ready. So I don't know where to take this whole situation.. I can't just not talk to this girl. But I don't want to be the first to say anything.. My buddy and his girl friend tell me not to worry about it for a while. I'm supposed to see her tonight at the bar..

The four of us ( my buddy and his girlfriend. the girl I like and I) are supposed to house sit 2 weekends in April so we'll have some alone time. But in May her best friend is moving to Hawaii.. I really hope things turn around by then..

Sorry if this is confusing.. I'm just scatter brained right now..
1
2