Ladies and Gentlemen, do you have any regrets?

Do you regret being with them in the first place and loving them, or regret hurting them?

47

Most Helpful Guy

• I seriously do, I regret it everybday... and I look in her eyes and can faintly make out the monster she sees me as. It feels like a thousand flaming nails plunging into my heart, and I pray above that she knows how sorry I am and that I wronged such a good woman and that's something I have to live with as well and want to show her how special of a creature she is to me and that I will not tolerate taking her for granted in my own mind let alone her thinking it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't regret anything. I just broke up with my boyfriend and sure, there are some things that if I could go back in time I would have done differently, but I don't regret our relationship. I've learned from it. I love him, but our relationship was toxic and I don't want that. It's just time to move on now. :)

What Guys Said 6

• 2|0
  • Regret getting back together after a 9 day break and having really awesome sex everyday for 2 weeks ever since I just can't achieve the same satisfaction sexually. I had an opportunity to have sex with a new girl and didn't do it, called my ex no response, called a different girl just to go on a date no response either. I regret being straight

• Not today.

• I regret becoming close with my cousin. We don't live in the same country but I've tried to stay in contact she just is not interested. She says she misses and loves me but I just don't feel or see it in her behavior.

• Having no proper answer to this :P

• I regret not dating my fiancée two years earlier. I feel that we would be married and with kids by now

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, but it is a tiny regret. I don't stress over it as much now that I'm older cause I realize it isn't that big of a deal. All other regrets I've long gotten over:-) I can't let that crap hold me back what's done is done. I don't cry over spoiled milk. I take it with a grain of salt, as a lesson and a blessing... basically if I can't do anything to change it I don't give it any thought lol. There is no point, you live and you learn love. I just strive for better now!

• I just have one regret that I fell in love with the wrong guy. I listened to my heart instead of my mind. I don't regret the experience of loving someone and sharing sweet memories with them. Its just that I chose the wrong guy.

• Nope