How to not break the no contact rule with my ex when we go to the same university?

Anonymous
My ex and I broke up with no words 3 weeks ago and now I want to start the no contact rule because one of my friends went to talk to him about me.

She thought that she was doing me a favor but she only made things worse because now he thinks I'm a childish and needy ex girlfriend that sends her friends to beg for him as I couldn't go myself.

Now I want to show him that I'm not like that at all and wants to start the no contact rule. however, we go to the same university and it's literally impossible to not bump into each other every day unless I stop going out during breaks and decide to stay in my classroom or the girl's toilet till he's gone. What should I do?
+1 y
We are in different classes so we can only bump into each other during break.
1
1