How to get back to a guy best friend after sexting and him pulling away cause I liked him?

Anonymous
Okay I met a guy and we were really damn close we had the most fun and talked about many things I was okay until he started flirting. He is flirty he likes to challenge the girls and see what they can do I started to feel jealous when he talked about other girls, I never told him that tho until he kept asking me one and insisted to know When I told him he was happy he said I love that you care, you're amazing it's flattering that you kinda like me Him saying stuff like that made me fill harder. He kept going like that until we started sexting and he had a girlfriend during that time. He kept asking for nudes I sent him cause I felt that I would lose him as a friend if I didn't. After all that he stopped talking I made fights about him not being a friend at all cause we never talk he never texts first Now shit happened all my friends are saying that he's a fuckboy but a huge part of me values the good times we had Now I stopped texting at all cause I was hurt he tried to reach back many times I really felt that he wants us to be back "I don't know back as what tho" And he texted me once I didn't replay so he got mad and blocked me. After that he kept talking in school like nothing happend? What does that mean? We only talk in school and we're finishing school in one week and I'm afraid he won't ever text me again what should I do
1
2