Is my ex in a rebound relationship? Will he come back?

Maddy995
My ex broke up with me 2.5 months ago. We never truly went no contact. A month went by and we began talking again. He told me that he broke up with me because he wasn't sure that I was the one and he was scared for the future. He agreed we needed to work on things but did not want to jump right back into our relationship. After that talk we hung out at a concert, went to church together, and grilled out with his best friends. Two days later, he meets a new girl at work and tells me he wants to talk to her. He was being very honest. He said we should also not talk while he is with her. Me being upset, I begin asking a lot of questions. One thing he said was that he wasn't ready to get back together with me yet. If we did get back together he said it would be for good we would get married. But right now his said he isn't ready to get married and needs to figure this girl out in order to give me all of himself. He has posted pics of them on Facebook and had not spoken to me in over a month. I know I shouldn't wait, but I think he is the one. Will he ever come back?
Is my ex in a rebound relationship? Will he come back?
Add Opinion