I reached out to my ex, he ignored me but still watches my snapstory?

JasmindaJerome

My ex and I broke up over arguments and long distance and exam stress and the last thing I said to him was "When the weirdness goes away I hope we can be friends" to which he didn't respond but was like "no worries" Then went NC (which I didn't break) where I'd still include him in my snapchat sending and he'd open them all but then I stopped doing that and just put them on my story. For a few weeks he would check my story and see all of my posts. I still didn't message. He follows me on Tumblr and I recently dated someone else and it didn't work out and I posted about the break up and it's around this time he stopped looking at my snapstories. He also has exams currently and it had been a month and a half then. I sent him a Facebook message of "Heya" which he immediately read, but no response. He then started viewing my snaptories again though. What should I do?
1
1