I reached out to my ex, he ignored me but still watches my snapstory?

My ex and I broke up over arguments and long distance and exam stress and the last thing I said to him was "When the weirdness goes away I hope we can be friends" to which he didn't respond but was like "no worries" Then went NC (which I didn't break) where I'd still include him in my snapchat sending and he'd open them all but then I stopped doing that and just put them on my story. For a few weeks he would check my story and see all of my posts. I still didn't message. He follows me on Tumblr and I recently dated someone else and it didn't work out and I posted about the break up and it's around this time he stopped looking at my snapstories. He also has exams currently and it had been a month and a half then. I sent him a Facebook message of "Heya" which he immediately read, but no response. He then started viewing my snaptories again though. What should I do?

11

What Guys Said 1

• And? I have a lot of women I used to talk to added on my snapchat. I don't talk to any of them anymore, but I still view their stories. Not because I like them or anything, because it is sometimes fun to see how other people are experiencing life and what they are doing. That's all.

What Girls Said 1

• I think he's trying to move on and was making a effort to do so. Now you sent him a message and he might not be too sure what's going on and is trying to see what's going on in your life out of curiosity as to why you're reaching out again.