Girlfriend in a fit of rage messed up my car, normally I don't care but I truly do love this car, do I have a right to breakup with her?

She got pissed off cause she felt I was spending more time with my car then her, I will admit that do spend a lot of time with my car, reason being is because it's a classic car, 58 impala, and I truly do love that car, is there any advice anyone can give because I love my girlfriend but I also really like driving my car around and always cleaning it to make sure it looks great, any advise?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would break up with her, report it, and get her to pay for the damages if I were you. She's not allowed to trash your property, no matter what the reason is.

What Girls Said 4

• ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’really? ๐Ÿ˜’the "right?"? ... You are dumb if you have to ask this...

I wouldn't keep a person around if they tend to destroy stuff that is not theirs simply because they are mad at something... But anyway!! It's up to you if you want to keep someone like that around... Depending on how much you actually like her.. But even if I really liked someone, I'd second think the possibility of staying with someone that immature that instead of having a talk about the relationship in reference to time being dedicated to other stuff instead of them, simply decides to break and destroy things that is not theirs to get eor point across... As if that were the only way to communicate her message... Perhaps someone ate her tongue... ๐Ÿ˜ถ

• It's a car... Not another girl. She's insecure and immature. Those are reasons to dump her.

• OF COURSE!!!

• Ah yeah. I can't believe you would even ask. That's not ok

What Guys Said 4

• If by "messed up my car" you mean malicious damage, I would suggest that you do two things.
    1. Dump her.
    2. Make a complaint to the police and have her charged with criminal damage.
    Females need to learn that throwing a tantrum and smashing things, or attacking men, is unacceptable and has consequences.
    Reverse your positions and consider how that sort of criminal conduct by you would be viewed and dealt with by society. Give her a world of the gender equality that women have been demanding.
    As well as having her prosecuted for criminal damage, I would also seek an order of restitution through the court. If she failed to pay, her arse would be in prison, where some of the bull dykes would be certain to make her fell welcome.

• Jealous of a car? Bizarre. I'd dump her

• Dump her. She's f'ing crazy. Find a girl who loves your car almost as much as you do. That shouldn't be too hard. Nice car.

• She messed up your car? Dump her, anyone who gets jealous over material things is insecure