Best way to make your ex suffer?

My ex break up with me 6 months ago and her reasons were ridicoulous.
Also I"m so angry to myself, because I can't get over her for some reason,
but she continued hurting me and everyday I think about her and nothing had changed.
I wanna she to feel the same way with all the pain I suffered to realize her mistake,
but how to do that?
I wanna revenge to her, how to do that?

66

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no way to avenge her, or make her 'realize her mistake'.
    She broke up with you... she's no longer interested, clearly doesn't regret her decision. Whatever you try to do with that aim will only end up making you look bitter and desperate, none of which will do you any favours.

The best form of revenge is showing her that you've moved on, and are perfectly fine without her in your life. If you don't feel like you're at that point yet, you should put in more time to help you work in that direction.

• I'm so sad about it, I still love her and this kills me every single day.
      I tried everything to get her back, after she break up with me without any success.
      I hope she become on my place one day and someone break her heart and show her no love.
      Because we're together for more than 4 years and she said to one of my friends:
      "I'm sorry, but I don't love him anymore".

• yeah, I know. I mean... I've been in the same place as yourself before, and can empathize with you about how at times it will feel like life has ceased to have any meaning. For the longest time, I also pined to have my ex reach out to me, tell me that he wanted me back or at least apologize for what led to the breakup. Which ended up happening a few months afterwards but by that time, I had already realized that the longer I hoped for him back and analyzed the situation to no end, the more destructive only to myself it would remain.
      The best thing you can do is to move on. I know it's easier said than done but as you make progress towards that goal, you'll already start to feel better and better.

• Totally agree with you :)

Most Helpful Guy