Will he ever grow up and see what he lost?

If a guy is in his 30's and still doesn't seem to want to fully grow up will he ever? If you are living and loving life will he regret letting you go? Or will he just live in his own world not really getting anything?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I like to call that "the point of no return". Basically we all have parts of of lives where we do things... we're young and dash and live life and than we get older and search for love and someone to spend that life with. If at a point you reach this stage and you turn a blind eye to it and continue forth with what you've known than there is little hope of changing but as I say there is little hope, I didn't say there was no hope.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE