How to break up with my crazy boyfriend?

Little background, we talked for about two months and have been together a month. Totally normal while we were talking but about two weeks into our relationship he really started creeping me out. Wants to get me pregnant like NOW, he sends me baby names and nursery themes he likes, has our wedding basically planned out even down to the season and party favors.
I tried a few days ago to break up but it went very south very fast and to keep him from hurting himself I stayed. But when I said I thought it would be in both our best interests to split because of our current situations he said "We aren't doing this, not now not ever. I already have too much invested into us." "So no i dont care what you say, this isn't happening. I'm not letting you leave me." Then he brought his father into it (yes he had his dad text me saying why I shouldn't leave him). But the best way I can describe how he became was unhinged. I mean veins popping out and he was shaking mad. When I back tracked it was like a switch flipped and he was totally normal. I'm kind of afraid of what might happen if I do leave him.
What do I do?

11

What Guys Said 1

• "To keep him from hurting himself I stayed" -- You need to get the F away from this crazy guy as soon as possible. He sounds like a future stalker. Seriously. If you aren't living with him, then just stop seeing him. Tell him it's over, don't contact him, don't answer him.

What Girls Said 1

• its been only one month and he's already talking about marriage and kids? what the? if its been at least a year it would have make more sense but that sounds like a trap