What does my ex exactly want?

Anonymous
actually i s looong story... me and my ex were deeply falling in love... we had a lot of problems but we were able to be together... it true that we were seperated for 4 months but then we came back to each other... we were happily loving each other... i s true we didn t meet a lot but we could manage it... until my ex made new friendships... he met a girl... they became close... i asked him about her... he said they were just friends even sister and brother... i trusted him... but then he broke up with me he said he was bored... and now we ve been seperated for 4 months and that girl has became his girlfriend... a week ago he called me... he said he was sorry and he feels guilty... then he said he still love me... he swaared... 3 days ago he added me again on facebook and asked me if i could forget what he s done and talk to him normally... he still is with her... he posts their photos on instagram... his cousin told me he wants to break up with her... i still love him... but everyone is blamin me... all my friends hate him but i love him... it true i cann t rust him but i feel sad not to talk to him... what should i do?
What does my ex exactly want?
Add Opinion