My first love contacted me a little over a year after we broke up?

Anonymous
I was FINALLY getting my shit together. I had a goal and I was determined to reach it to a point where dating just wasn't in my mind and every guy just didn't spark any interest... but first loves really take a toll on you, am I right? This one does for me. I went from 0-100 real quick 380 spin to confusion. It's been more than a year since he dumped me. It was a bad break up too. I've had 2 brief relationships and talk to people here and there, nothing serious. He had one girlfriend that lasted almost a year whom he broke up with in March ( i might've stalked his IG once or twice but he confessed me he stalked me too). He's my first love but I'm not his. He doesn't mention sex but he is a bit braggy. He said sorry for being a dick, but he also seemed sympathy seeking and he keeps mentioning how he'd love to talk to me anytime and insisting we go to hip hop shows together "not like a date or anything like that." I'm confused and and I feel like if I understand his intentions more, I could comprehend how I feel. Help?
1
1