Best friend having boyfriend troubles and I don't know what to do?

Savannah2001
Ok I have a best friend named Vanessa. She has been my friend for almost 8 years now. And she asked me for help but I don't know what to do. Ok so some boy sent my best friend in appropriate pictures. And she told her boyfriend about it and asked for him to ell the guy to stop. Well her boyfriend got told by his sister who heard it from 3 different people that she sent the boy inappropriate pictures back. Which she didn't. But her boyfriend believes his sister over his girlfriend. And now her boyfriends ex is calling her a slut, and all these other names. And saying that Vanessa boyfriend was trying to get back with her (his ex). I think who started it was his ex cause that's supposible who Vanessa told first. I have tried talking to Vanessa's boyfriend and so has she. He just yelled at me and told me to leave him all to him so I stopped. But Vanessa was still crying cause she really loves her boyfriend and then he told her they need to split for a while and now Vanessa isn't even talking to me. I need to know how to help her. It's killing me not talking to her. I have tried texting her, calling, calling her mom, everything. I just want my best friend happy again and I don't know how to help her.
1
0