Can sharing passionate kisses with a girl cause her to have lingering feelings?

Anonymous
Everytime I made out with my ex girlfriend, things felt very passionate and things just felt right kissing her every time like I wanted to kiss her more and more. She wouldn't stop too and we would always cuddle our days away. When she got all crazy and wanted to test my feelings and she thought I was going to use her, she went to a guy she friendzoned but he was in love with her to make me jealous by hanging with him a lot and that kind of stuff. I caught on right away and would rarely text her or text back to her. She then admitted she was hanging out with him and I said to her I want to never have any potential to be together with you.
She also borrowed my friends bong and I borrowed hers and she didn't want to give it back and I was being fake friendly but she said you're just going to take the bong back and I'll never hear from you again. When she said that I got really angry and started to say things I didn't mean to her and apologized after. After all this she started to text me things and I would ignore 80% of the time and 6 months later I'm still ignoring and she's still trying to text me. Does she still have lingering feelings? Because I know her and that other guys relationship ended and I did stalk her social media to figure this out. I do sometimes think about her as well because I never had such a passionate kiss with a girl before. Most don't feel that intense.
3
0