Do you think if a person cheats several times?

That is who they are (their character) and won't change
especially if they are almost 30yrs old

• Yes
    92%(22)82%(32)Vote67%(10)
  • No
    8%(2)18%(7)Vote33%(5)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If they cheat one time, that shows their true character

What Guys Said 4

• I said no, but that requires them to want to change. you cannot change them and nothing you will do will change that.

• No, there are always accepting to the rule... there can be an instance of something so important to a person that he will undergo a change, face and. battle the demons in his soul and poisoning his mind... I know this for a fact that just because it happened more than. once that a person can break free of those shackles and surprise everyone.

• anybody can change if they want to

• Yeah pretty much.

What Girls Said 7

• I think when it comes to cheating, it's a personal choice. Because I know sometimes things just happen. But I just have a hard time believing that it's not something someone should be accountable for. I mean, to me, having a history of cheating speaks of poor impulse control. Like they know it's wrong, but do it anyway. But then expect people to forgive them and just forget it ever happens. I mean I know some cheaters are genuinely remorseful. But from my own personal experiences, it's a forgive and forget about it mentality and they make it out that the person who was cheated on is a bad person if they don't just let it slide.

I feel like if a person who cheats, honestly wants to change, they are going to work on the impulse control. It's not fair to expect a partner to stick around and keep getting hurt by cheating on them. People can only take so much and shouldn't have to put up with it.

I would totally be willing to work with a person who is willing to work with me. But if that's not the case, then what's the point?

I think people can change, but they must want to change.

• There are always exceptions to the rule, but for the most part, they will probably not change by that age.

• Yea, probably. Cheating is bad and people know it. If someone keeps doing over, they are more concerned with their physical satisfaction than someone else's pain. And I don't think that type of person changes overnight, especially if they've been doing life for them alone for so long.

• I voted no, and that's because people can change but by their own accord. If they see nothing wrong with what they're doing and have no desire to be different then zero change is going to occur no matter how badly you want them to. The best thing is to leave before they come back and give you aids.

• If someone has cheated more than once, i wouldn't trust getting into a serious relationship with them

• Yeah. It's obvious they don't learn from their mistakes.