I was the last one to text but it wasn't really a text back message.

Hello, well me and this guy went on a date on Sunday and he text me later that day saying thanks for a great night, we should do it again etc but since then we haven't spoken, I was the last one to text but it wasn't really a text back message. Do you reckon he will text again? or should I text him?xxxx

01

Most Helpful Guy

• You should text him.

There's nothing wrong with texting him first, as long as you don't do it all the time. For some guys, more than twice a day is sometimes considered "too much", especially if you don't know each other.

If you text him first, and he doesn't reply for like the whole day, it means he's ignoring you on purpose. Which is rude. Do you want to go out with a rude guy who doesn't even message back? o-o

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0