I have loved my cousins wife for years he and I are best friends what do I do?

Anonymous
the other day I told her how I felt and she didn't even bat an eye in fact she sends me mixed signals all the time on the way home I was a bit upset you know love hurts and he told me (my cousin) "you never have to hide you feeling at my house bud" so I proceeded to write his wife and he on facebook but it all turned sour grapes and now I fill ripped in half! on top of that she says she feels like her life is a train and she just a passenger it makes me so sad all I want is her happiness and his but I love her so to me her happiness comes first and yes I think guy codes are dumb I felt as if I have found my soul mate but I have to wait for my next life to be with her! I see her and I feel at home what do I do!
+1 y
and now are friendship may be over and I thought we were closer then that at least I was that close!
6
2