Continuation of last question?

Anonymous
https://www.girlsaskguys.com/relationships/q2019983-will-someone-give-me-their-advice-opinion-on-this-situation Continuation of this question.
he knows he promised he would stay with me as long as I was a good friend which I have been but he isn't going to stay because "things have changed" and he can't be happy If I'm in his life. And if I'm in love with him &love him as much as I say I do I'll let him go and be happy. We screamed and fought for hours upon end and I finally agreed. Because I knew he was going to leave anyway and I couldn't stop him so I let him go happily. We still spent the night together. He kissed me and held me and I cried and cried and he gave me oral sex for the first time. he says he loves me but in his "own way" he says its like this: he has feelings for me and thinks we have a connection that's differ at from anyone else's, but he isn't in love with me and hasn't felt like he is for more than a few days before. But he doesn't anymore. He cares for me so deeply that he wishes he could do anything to make me happy even though we haven't known each other for more than a few years and the thought of me being unhappy frusterates him. He doesn't really feel any spark when we kiss but he does it because he cares for me in a way so deeply that it's the only way he can express it. He thinks I'm beyond beautiful and wants me to realize my full potential.
+1 y
I've been in love with him for so long and he's sorry that what he did hurt me but dsnt regret doing it because it made him happy. I'm still angry at him and can't forgive that because he should have talked to me first but I love him and there's no way to describe the bond we have when we look in each other's eyes. We kissed all night and he gave me his sweater I left my panties there and the next day wrote him a long Rachel wrote to Ross in friends type letter. Guys, what's your opinion?
+1 y
When he finally left and took me home, he kissed me one more time and I saw him shedding tears which I've never seen before and he said he'll miss me
Continuation of last question?
0
2