Girlfriend says she wants to be friends to deal with her ex boyfriend?

blakboy
So I started dating this girl who was my friend back in college.. after 3months her ex boyfriend of 2 years came back from the US to win her back. He told me they broke up because he was a possessive, jealous and secretive.. He apologised to her and went to apologize to her family. She started hanging out with him and I allowed it cos she promised me she doesn't want to be with him. all of a sudden she became cold and distant to me. When we started talking she told me she wanted space and that we should be friends and doesn't know if she wants to go back to her ex. Any advice?
+1 y
Thank u all for ur thoughts. I agree with u all, av been doing the no contact thing for 6days now. She keeps texting me talking about petty things and how av Never really loved her and how I gave up on us... Seems like BS to me though.
1
2