I think my girlfriend is about to break up, Im still in love and already panicking, what should I do?

skrufekstrastark
I think I girlfriend is about to break up, Im so in love but I know there's nothing I can do. Im not asking how to make her not leave me but, what should I do now? Im already panicking, the thought of losing someone I love so much is killing me. Im an engineering student and Im scared that I won't make it because I know myself, I know Im going to be depressed and won't be able to focus in class. Not to be rude but please cut the "you will find someone else" crap. Im in love this is not the time to tell me that I will find someone else because even the thought of me spending time with someone that is not her makes me sad. If you have similar stories where someone you loved broke up with you and you felt miserable but ended up in a better place etc, please share.
3
3