Hooked up again with a guy who ghosted me?

Loveme1222
2 years ago I was casually dating a guy for 4 months. Till one day he stopped texting me and pretty much ghosted me.

I would run into him at bars after that and just get a " hi" and nothing else.

This year, my friend happened to meet a guy and is dating him but he is also best friends with the guy who ghosted me. So this weekend I was hanging out with my friend and her guy when all of a sudden the guy who ghosted me showed up.

We talked & I told him how it was wrong for to just stop ghosting me & he agreed and apologized ad we hugged. About an hour later we some how starting kissing and then had sex. I ended up staying at his house with my friend and her boyfriend. The next morning when I left he kissed me goodbye.

Now I feel like I am not sure what is going to happen next? Will it be a one time thing? or will he start texting me again. I feel more in limbo with him then ever.
1
0