How do I break up with my girlfriend of 2 years without making it messy?

mk_donny
I've been with my girlfriend for 2 years and I feel like its time to end the relationship. There's no real reason other than the fact that things have gotten stale. I care about her, I feel affection for her as a person, but I think things have run their course.

The problem is that she is invested into the relationship way more than I am. She wants to move in with me. She's also been making hints about getting hitched in the future, and moving together to a different state to start a life together. Her whole family thinks we're going to get married eventually, whenever I go over to her house her mom calls me 'son' and talks about grandkids and all that. Her sister even told me to take care of her because "you mean the world to her."

So this is making things harder. I keep stalling, thinking of a way to tell her, but things keep coming up and I put it off.

She's a really nice girl and really soft and emotional, so I want your input on the best way to do this without making things difficult for her.
4
3