When you're about to end your affair with someone would you throw "stones" on his face or just leave quietly without saying a word?

Anonymous
So now i decided to leave my close friend because i've had enough of his ignorance and carelessness to me although i know some secrets about him he isn't aware that i know that are enough to convince me to leave him but i stayed. We used to talk like everyday but all of a sudden he stopped without giving an explanation, he left me clueless, overthinking everything, and when i post something trying to grab his attention, he merely ignores me more, so should i actually wait until he talks again and throw 'stones' on his face ( by stones i mean 'explode') or just leave quietly and let him wonder why i left?
0
2