Should I move in?

My boyfriend wants me to move in with him when I graduate in a couple months. he is still a grade behind me. I do want to move in. its just I don't want us to get sick of each other. and I still have some insecurities that I aren't comfortable with. I just like the comfortableness of my house and stuff like that. and every time it gets brought up he thinks that I don't love him and don't want to move in. I don't know what to do. I want to move in but I'm scared what might happen if we do.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Your fears are valid. There are times that you are going to hate your boyfriend and you're going to feel trapped because you live together and there is nowhere to run to. That's how relationships are. It's understandable to have your fears, but it's something you are going to have to work through eventually. If not with him then with some other guy down the line. Know what you should do. Take it slow. Try staying at his place for 3 weeks and then go back to your place for another 2 weeks, then repeat. Each time taking more and more of your things, and arranging things at his place so that you can make it your own. See how that works for you.

What Guys Said 1

• You are scared of commitment, you don't feel ready to live in a defacto relationship. Maybe the relationship will end maybe it wont...only one way t find out, maybe it is comfortable to go back to your home, its safe, familar, and you don't have to change or grow up or move out or make adult decisions...

What Girls Said 1

• I would take gradual steps if I were you. Tell him that you need at least 6 months to decide. In the meantime, spend a fewnights out of the week at his house, and wake up making him breakfast. This will assure him that you're making an effort, and his ego won't be as bruised! Leave some items around. Go grocery shopping together, do chores together, observe how he handle his finances. Although this will not tell you EVERYTHING, but it will tell you SOMETHING! If your observation is received with success, then I say MOVE IN!