Should I tell thi guy that his girl friend has been cheating on him with me?

Anonymous
This girl totally fooled me and really made me believe that she liked me through her actions and words. At first my intentions were to have a one night stand and let her go because she has a boyfriend and because I've been single for five years and I love it, but we kept secretly hanging out after work three to five times a week and I completely fell for her and totally opened up myself to her. People at work saw our obvious chemistry and always asked us if we were together because we were inseparable which made it even harder to stay away partly because of all the encouragement from co workers. I know that I Should have stayed away because she is taken but their was no denying that her and I had perfect chemistry. Needless to say when she would talk to my buddies at work about her relationship it really seemed like she was not happy in her relationship. finally after long conversations and make out sessions she and I had agreed to hang out and make our hidden relationship public by going to a bar with some of her friends. To me the night was perfect and it meant a lot to me because she was finally done hiding me from her friends so I thought this was the stepping stone for her leaving her boyfriend and us starting a fresh relationship. After that night she and I didn't talk at all for four days even though I did reach out to her. When we finally saw each other at work she baffled me with news that she loves him and never wants to be with me. A part of me wants to hurt her as much as she hurt me by telling her man. Call it immature and perhaps it could just be my pride talking but I really feel like I won't feel better about myself unless I do so. Any advice?
2
4