I was living with and engaged to my boyfriend for 8 months before we broke up. What are the chances of us getting back together?

Anonymous
This break up is recent. Let's be honest, I think I kind of pushed my boyfriend into proposing before he may have been ready. I kind of told him I was ready to take our relationship to the next level. I had also just sold my house, and moved back in with my parents so I could find a new place to live to be closer to work. He had his own house. I wanted to be engaged before I moved in with him. I was 27 at the time. He asked me on my 28th birthday. I said yes. I moved in November. My boyfriend began fixing up his brother's house. His brother moved out his boyfriends house in January. My boyfriend started remodeling his own house, all while I planned our wedding. We had to make decisions on a lot of things. I had to do my research on wedding stuff, while we made decisions on paint colors, flooring etc. We fought and argued a lot. I had anxiety about the choices we made with the remodeling and wedding options. Because you want to make the right choices. His cousin who was 23 ended up dying in February. He was devastated. So while this was happing we were living under a house that was under construction, and not comfortable. We had to go to his funeral. It was really sad.

Near the end of our relationship. We had a fight at wedding that we were supposed to go to. Usually in the past my boyfriend would just leave me at weddings at I wouldn't see him towards the end of the wedding. I told him this bothered me. He left me for 2 - 3 hours by myself. I wasn't happy, and I yelled at him in the morning for it. I was really upset, because I felt like he wasn't treating me like a priority. A month later things when down hill. He said we really need to think about this. We need to see if we can get married and see if we can live with each other for the next 40 years of our life. I secretly cried, while we were laying in bed that night. Things felt different. I felt like his feelings were changing.
+1 y
was scared. I didn't want to lose him. Maybe that last argument did him in. I just wanted to feel important in his life, but I feel like he was just avoiding and not trying to fix the problems in our relationship to make it better. I wanted to feel like I was important again, and that I was a priority. I was feeling like I was loosing that a little bit in our relationship. We ended up calling off our wedding. and deciding to postpone it a year.
+1 y
During that last month we were together, he stopped calling, and stopped texting me. He became all of a sudden really busy with his house, and he decided he was going to sell it and then move into an apartment. I told him I don't want to live in an apartment anymore. He said I could move in with him. he just said it would be less stressful and he would have time to do what he needs to do.
1
0