So hard to lose feelings for someone you thought the world of. Anyone ever deal with this type of situation, how did it play out?

Anonymous
Its sop hard to lose feelings for someone you were great with and things were going good. Someone who you pictured and still picture growing old with. We broke up almost 2 months ago. When we got together things were amazing. We had so much in common ( same beliefs, wants etc) always up for a new adventure with each other. It was natural and felt real and i wasn't afraid. He was very loving anf I knew feelings were there. He fell into some stress and blocked everyone out for almost a good month. After that he told me he felt like we were not connecting and he wasn't feeling what he thought he should towards me. In reality before this happened he was loving saying I <3 you ( not love) etc we were planning getting passports and possible trips, summer things, beach trips everything and then one day this happend. I was devestated and still am upset. Since the bu he has been in contact with me first we talk a lot during the week. Things go well we joke and just talk. Since bu we had sex 3x and i know its bad because when i see him we have sex. Something i dont want to just do anymore because I dont want just that with him, to go from relationship to this. Next time I see him I am going to ask him what we are doing and tell him my feelings. I dont get how one day everything is great and he's expressing feelings toward me then to flash forward and have him say that and break up. I feel in my heart there are still feelings there but I don't know. He is still stressed but now has a job- well now 3 jobs so is always usually busy which is good and bad. He told his bff and a mutual friend of mine that he needed to get his life in order before he can take care of someone else. Like i said I feel there's feelings still there but my head is just spinning. I guess I will never know until we talk and he straight up tells me nothing will ever be again or something. Has anyone ever experienced this? if so how did it play out/
0
2