What affect did your parents divorce have on your relationships?

Anonymous
I was just wondering what's going through your mind when you consider a SO. I would like help with my "situation" but if you wanna just talk about your experience that would be great as well.
So my crush's mom got married and divorced twice. Surprisingly he seemed to be very serious about me. He chased me for more than a year. And he would stare at me all the time and act very gentlemanly. When we did encounter each other he would stammer. He'd flirt with girls that weren't interested in front of me to make me jealous sometimes but other times he's ignore hot girls hitting on him around me. Finally we did talk (last December). He kissed up to my parents. He hated my guy friends and he complimented my personality a lot. He stared at me and smiled and listened to my every word. He can be a little flirty and he stares at me a lot but he was cool. I didn't show much interest at all (I'm shy) so he backed off and we didn't talk except that one time. When I see him he sits next to me but we don't speak to each other. He's very shy around me. He knows my friend so sometimes if we're together he'll give us a hug but he just stares at me a lot and doesn't speak to me. What should I do? Does he still like me?
He still likes you and is serious
Vote A
He doesn't like you
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Updates:
+1 y
He stares at me a lot when I walk down the halls. We only see each other once a week if I'm lol icky but he usually sits next to me in class and is shy around me although normally he's confident. I think he does like me I just am having a hard time showing interest because we don't see much and we talk a lot.
What affect did your parents divorce have on your relationships?
Add Opinion