Why my ex Still said he want to married me? Although he was the one who cheated on me?

Emilice
Me and my ex boyfriend we were in relationship for 4 years. He was always cheating on me. He always got many girls behind me. When I caught up he said " I wanted to play just like a game but I didn't love those girls. I only love you" olo. He never ever honestly to me. Last 2014 I broke up with him a year. After that 2015 he came back and asked me to be back. I wasn't agree, yet. I was waiting to see would he change or not. I dated him 4 time and he seem like he changed, so I agreed to be with him again, but he didn't he asked me to back to him but he still woo other girls. So I decided to broke up with him and Never getting back again. I swear to myself! This years, he still called me and we were have a simple conversation. I don't really care or hate him like before. I knew that he have a new girlfriend but I didn't care at all. I used to love him so so much but now I think i didn't. So fine, If he called me. Once day he called me again and ask me to go out! I said no. He said " I'll go to study abroad I want to meet you. When I come back I will ask my you to marriage me. " I said I don't have feeling for you anymore!!! WTF!!! I don't understand what's he thinking about! He said that while he have new girlfriend. So shameless.
1
1