I feel so dumb, used and angry for letting her get away with this. How could I still be a "great guy" to her when she treated me trash and an option?

Sirakyus
Alright, so basically, to make a long story short, I was in a long distance relationship with this girl for about 1 1/2 months. We met about a year ago but I didn't contact her until toward October of last year. We were just friends until about January when I asked her to be my girlfriend.
Anyway, the relationship went good for a little while (or so I thought). I did start noticing that she was getting a little more distance and argumentative as time went on, to the point where she would take forever to respond to calls or texts but I ignored it. One day, she straight up told me she had to break up with me because "she had to work on herself" or something to that effect. So, being my first actual relationship, I did the dumb thing and askedif we could still be friends, she agreed.
While we were "friends" she would straight up ignore me multiple times until I told her that she used me and that I knew she was seeing somebody else (which I found out she was from Facebook). Of course, she didn't address the "seeing someone else" part and blocked me on Facebook and talking about how she was gonna completely back off from talking to me because it was too much pressure and she wishes me the best. I fell for it and apologized.
For a month, we didn't talk. During this month I found myself facebook stalking the guy's page on Facebook which just ended making me even madder. Eventually, their relationship fizzled out and she came running back to me and she did tell me about her relationship and how she broke it off because he pressured her to have sex and other stuff.
It was going good until she started distancing herself again until I confronted her about it and she told me she started seeing the other guy. I told her to lose my number. But the thing is, she was saying how great a person I was and how she didn't wanna stop talking to me. My question is, did she really mean that or was she just feeling guilty and ashamed that I found out and cut her out my life?
2
1