Help!! Is this wrong?

My ex who is in a relationship wants to hang out with me and see me. I told him I wasn't up for that since he has a girlfriend. But if he didn't I would. He said he doesn't see what the big deal is because were "friends" and just because he has a girlfriend doesn't mean he can't hang out with the opposite sex. But the thing is based on conversations and comments he clearly still has feelings for me. ( I also have feelings for him). So do you agree with me that it IS wrong to be hanging out with each other? He made it seem like I was a complete nut for thinking its wrong.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Well is his girlfriend aware that he wants to hang out with you? If he didn't have a girlfriend I was say go right on ahead, but since he is seeing some one, and you still have feelings and he still has feelings, then it's not right.

What Girls Said 1

• there is nothing wrong with 2 friends hanging out together... His girlfriend will not like it, but your friends so I say go for it. that's what friends so I thought. Do you know for sure he has feelings for you, has he told you? Or are you baseing it cause he wants to hang out with you