Married men would cheat on their wives, or have? What would it take for you to cheat? ONLY IF YOU'RE MARRIED!

idk for some reason I think being the "other woman" is hot like I would do it while I'm young (19 years old) but once I get to like 21 I mean no I want a real relationship.. but yeah men have you ever, would you ever and what would it take to get you to cheat on your wives? just wondering :D

02

What Guys Said 2

• i wouldn't cheat on you. very sexy.

• It's very rare to find someone that would overpower the love of my life, but I'll admit that if I was more happier with her than my wife, I would divorce my wife and be with her. I wouldn't actually cheat on a woman, ever. I know what that feels like and it only creates headaches for me and everyone involved.

Considering if my wife was:

- Emotional Distraught 24/7

- Always assumed I was cheating on her, without any evidence

etc etc etc (Negatives traits)

It would take this, for me to cheat on my wife:

- Someone REAL.

- Someone that I found attraction in (Same interests, Laughter during conversations, etc)

- Someone that was able to hold a stable relationship (Not a FWB / ONS girl)

- Someone that had a life / depth that goes beyond relationships

- Someone that isn't know for taking husbands from wives

- Someone that was fun / interesting, that I could imagine myself with in the future.

etc

~ ArtistBBoy

• So much for being anonymous =)

What Girls Said 0