He just broke up what should I do?

ashadi
So he was approaching me 6 months ago. I didn't want him because of my own issue with some other guy ( dickhead) that I really liked, and also because he had long distance girlfriend ( other country) back then.

He is a free soul and very sensitive, he asked me out many times and I always say yes then ditch him, not intensionally but just because I didn't care about him.

Last time he asked me out, he said "I'm leaving the country next week, do u want to go out with me" ... I suddenly felt I should give him a chance, and I felt sad as a friend...

So we went out, with bounch of other friends. He followed me whole night on the dancing floor, finally he kissed me when we were alone, and he took me home that night... Next day morning, he cooked breakfast, he made coffee, he was cuddling me and I was very surprised that he actually do care...

And that day was his last day in this country, we went out again with friends, all the friends ended up at mine and he waited until everyone left in the early morning and he started kissing me and hugging me... And telling me many things happened to him and his family...

I didn't want him to feel unnecessary attachment since he is leaving next day morning, so i told him I "hate" him when he asked me if I ever liked him...

Now he is gone back to his country, i told him try to sort out the issue with his (ex) gf-for some reason I truly wish him always stay happy and have someone close to him and love him since he is a very sweat man... But deep inside I do miss him, and I know I shouldn't creat drama and tell him any of these.

I think he is thinking the same, he knows many guys after me and he shouldn't ask me to wait for him or even mention anything like that... I sometimes look at my phone and wish he texts me and tells me about his life... I know what is right to do, but I don't know if I should do the right thing or I should go follow my heart...
+1 y
I just wanna to say I didn't just want him because he is leaving... I liked him as a person from first few times out with friends, but he was in the relationship. Altho it was their breaking up stage and he asked me out , I still said no because I thought I should not even consider about it since he is still in that relationship what so ever. Plus I had a guy chasing me back then and we stopped seeing each other before he and his girlfriend finally broke up.
He just broke up what should I do?
1
3