What are the underlying reasons for your breakups?

For me it's girls with trust issues

3617

Most Helpful Girl

• I always found something wrong with my exes - either we were not on the same path of life or looking for the same things and thought it was best to end it... But after my last relationship, I realized that the real underlying reason for all my breakups was that I was searching for perfection...

And such thing does not exist.
    Now I know that.

There was nothing wrong with my exes, we were just different and I never knew how to appreciate our differences.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1 - Moodiness. I can't get with someone who is too much emotional, not saying that it is wrong, but I act rational 95% of the time, so it just wouldn't work.

2 - Social/Political completely different points of view. If I'm gonna argue every time we watch the news or we are discussing with someone, it is gonna get boring very soon.

3 - Too much religious. As an atheist, I can tolerate and respect others beliefs, but if it is gonna be one of those who put religious icons everywhere in the house it is gonna become exacerbating to me.