(Ladies I need your advice) Girlfriend broke up with me after 10 months because she needs to work on herself and love herself?

Jtr92
Hi everyone, My girlfriend just broke up with me out of the blue. Literally didn't see it coming, and it broke my heart because I was blindsided. She said I didn't do anything wrong, and that I treated her so amazing and was so wonderful to her. But she said she doesn't feel like she's putting as much effort in as I do. She said she feels like she's only been giving 70% and I've always given 110%, which she said isn't fair to me. and she said part of this is that she doesn't love herself right now and feels like she can't fully love me until she loves herself. She mentioned that sometimes I was a bit needy/dependent and wasn't positive all the time, but she said that didn't affect her decision. (I think she was throwing me crumbs because I kept asking if it was my fault). I mean I think maybe it's because we spent too much time together. We spent almost every day and night together (besides during work hours) since our third week of dating. We never had much alone time, but that never bothered me. Maybe she lost her sense of independence and self? I just don't know what to do because this was my first serious relationship (I'm 24) and she's had one other serious relationship (she's 22). Does anyone think her reasoning makes sense? Can someone really throw away so much love just to work on themselves? She said she won't rule out us getting back together. So I'm trying to be hopeful but all my friends are telling me to move on for now. Any advice? I'm lost... Sorry for the long post but any advice is greatly appreciated.
+1 y
She called me two nights ago and we spoke for about 25 minutes, just talking about what we've been up to the last few weeks. I asked her to tell me the truth on why she broke up with me, and she said it does mainly all have to do with her.. But she said she's been happy the last couple weeks... Which I am happy for her and told her that, but it sucks to hear at the same time. Is there anything I can do to get her back? I told her when we broke up I would do anything or work on anything..
+1 y
Any other ladies have advice on this situation?
1
4