Am I being selfish for putting my school needs first? I just was accepted in the Nursing program and my fiance wants me to pay our whole rent?

beautiful_1
So I have to pay a lot out for the nursing program and didn't get to do what I wanted with my overtime check that I worked extremely hard for. I feel like my fiance isn't trying hard enough to better himself. He needs a lot but instead he's more interested with spending his time at the gym or doing things that are productive in a sense but not productive to our future. I want better for him and him to be able to provide better for us. Instead of working lately he wants to help the wrestling team at a high school. I think it's very kind of him but it's not helping us. Go to school for it! Now he wants me to pay the rent on the first. I just feel like I'm not doing nothing that I want everything that I need to but it's ok for him to not think about us. So I said something to him this morning. Told him men do what they have to boys what they want. Am I wrong for wanting him to find better to provide for us. It's not just us cause I can do for myself but I also want to see him do better for himself. He blows up on me every time I point it out because he doesn't want to change anything. I've been crying because I want us to stay together buy I don't want a man who only does what he wants. He pushed me to go to school now that I'm accepted it's like he's not feeling that I have to be a full time student and pay for all this stuff. I made a lot of money thinking I would be able to do other stuff but just found out I have to spend it on the RN program. Am I being selfish? Then the next check he wants me to pay the whole rent says he will pay back.. womp womp.
2
2