My boyfriend of 3 years broke up with me. Guys opinion please?

Anonymous
My boyfriend broke up with me because he says that I blow up his phone too much and he just wants to be left alone and have space.. So yesterday he texts me and says " you want to come over today, we aren't together tho, I just miss you and I wanna see you" he just wanted sex. Days before he broke up with me he told me he loved me and he wouldn't like other guys having sex with me and days later he left me so heart broken. He doesn't wanna talk about the problem. I feel like there's more to this situation then just me blowing up your phone, but he won't talk to me. I feel like he's having other issues. And he also so said he wants to have sex for me because he doesn't wanna look for another girl for awhile so he wants to ask me for sex. I'm hurt, I don't know what to do. I don't wanna lose him but then again I don't wanna be used for just sex. How can he tell me he misses me and loves me days before and then break up with me. Help please I'm having a tough time dealing with this situation. I ended up going over when he asked and I tried talking about it and he said no I'm not talking about it. I just called you so we can hangout. We ended up having sex and even after and before he acted exactly the same when we were together. He kisses me good night and he said I'm not allowed to date anyone and he isn't either. I'm confused he's 30 and I'm 25
13
4