Is it wrong for me to sleep with my ex boyfriends, friend or date him?

he invited me over to his house and yes I knew we would sleep with each other. we have always been attracted to each other from day one. we never slept together when I was dating my ex b/f. he is a really nice guy and I would like us to be able to have a relationship with him. is it possible to have a relationship with him or would his friendship with my ex boyfriend stop him from wanting a serious relationship? p.s. my ex boyfriend has no idea that we have been together. I don't care if he knows AFTER his friend and I are dating.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it will more effect ur ex and his friends relationship most people don't like when you "hook" up with their friends. Doesn't matter how long it was or not. It is like lets explain in aniamal terms. Yall are tigers.. Well ur boyfriend had you first then his friend came in and enter his space he will get mad no matter what becuz you were his first not saying you are his property but that is how guys see it

What Guys Said 1

• Its usually only done for revenge, bad form really, like rubbing it in someones nose...but then agian who cares about him its all about you do what you feel is good for the juice...

What Girls Said 1

• umm..i don't think there's a chance of a serious relationship, that will mess their friendship up..the term of how long theyve been friends is what you have to look at tho..if they are REALLY good friends, then there isn't a chance..